The growing children’s Cot-Bed Marit is a timelessly modern design accompanies children from infancy to adolescence. With its reduced coloring of acacia decor, opaque gray lacquered bars and metal feet, it adapts perfectly to modern living environments.
Its equipment and functions in detail:
- The lying surface of the baby and children’s cot-bed can be adjusted to three heights and can be optimally adapted to the child’s age: in the first months of life, the baby lies on the top position. This roughly corresponds to the height of the parents’ bed and makes it easier to put the baby in and out of bed. As the child grows, the lying surface is lowered: as soon as it can stand up on its own, it must be lowered to the lowest position.
- The grid parts in the classic round rod design have three removable slip rungs that enable children to get in and out of bed independently.
- After baby and toddler age, the bed can easily be converted into a youth bed (lying area 70 x 140 cm). The necessary conversion pages (item no. 1000US) are available separately in the geuther shop
- Made in Germany . The frame, headboard and footboard are made of high-quality chipboard with an acacia decor. The slender feet are made of chromed metal , the bars are made of solid beech wood
- All paints, foils and fabrics used are saliva and sweat-resistant, free of harmful substances and meet the high requirements that are also placed on the safety of children’s toys.
- The delivery is disassembled. Assembly instructions and required assembly material are included.
- TÜV tested : TÜV Rheinland has tested the stability, durability and chemical composition and awarded the GS certificate .