Oven front door lock Safety 1st. The updated oven lock button color is the same to the lock, avoid babies curiosity to play with the locks. Why you need it – Prevent little hands from opening the oven and getting injured or burned Keep little ones safe from kitchen accidents.
- Helps keep children from opening the oven door
- Updated universal design fits most oven models
- Durable and heat-resistant for safety
- Maximum oven temperature not to exceed 500°F (260°C) when using the lock. Do not use the
- oven’s self-cleaning mode while the lock is installed
- Adhesive that mounts it to the front of a stove
How do you remove child lock in oven?
- 1) Heat. Use a hairdryer to warm the adhesive and then use a putty knife to remove the tape
- 2) Use a Razor Blade. Carefully pry off the lock and then use a razor blade to remove the tape
- 3) Use WD40
- 4) Use Alcohol or Hand Sanitizer
- 5) Use 3 M Adhesive Remover
Prevents children from opening oven door. Tamper-proof, heat resistant lock. Easy to use, fixes easily & secures in seconds. Suitable for under counter ovens.
How do I childproof my oven?
- Never Leave The Stove Unattended. The most effective way to keep your child safe when the oven or stove is in use is never to leave it unattended. …
- Get An Oven Lock. …
- Remove Your Stove Knobs. …
- Get A Stove Guard. …
- Be Careful Carrying Hot Food