Healing amber Bracelet 13 cm


Bean shaped beads suitable to us an a healing anklet or bracelet for children.  Flat beads for comfort.


Out of stock

Call us today on 056 7765441 to discuss your requirements.
We are open Mon – Sat: 9am – 6.00pm.


  • Fast Nationwide Delivery serving all of Ireland
  • Free ROI Delivery on orders over €79
  • Our Baby & Nursery shop is located on Patrick Street in Kilkenny City.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout


Healing Amber beads against the skin is a natural remedy to ease ongoing continual pain. This pain is  associated with many growing events in the body.  Simple, natural and easy to use, it promotes a calmness and aids restful sleep.

  • Top quality Baltic Amber Beads
  • Gently rounded and polished
  • Bead Shape: Natural flat beans
  • Bead Colour: Honey
  • Length: Available from 13cm to 17cm

Amber beads are teething necklaces. When the baby wears Healing Amber , as a result his body heat triggers the release of a minute amount of oil that contains succinic acid.

. Advocates also claim that it can help control drooling and improve the immune system’s ability to reduce inflammation in the ears, throat, stomach and respiratory system.

Regardless of whether or not you believe they work, amber beads pose safety risks to babies and toddlers. Most pediatricians — if not all — don’t recommend using them for the following reasons:

  • Even though the necklaces aren’t for chewing, the chances of your baby gnawing off a bead and choking on it are too high, even if you watch him.
  • Wearing a necklace poses a strangulation risk. It’s never a good idea to put anything around your little one’s neck.

And note that any type of teething necklace, whether it’s amber, wood, rubber or another material, will also pose the same risks. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) doesn’t recommend that infants wear any jewelry at all, and in December 2018 the Food and Drug Adminstration (FDA) warned parents to avoid giving any teething necklaces or bracelets to babies to chew on because they’re a strangulation and choking hazard.