72cm Extension Panel for Modular Gate Safety 1st. A gate fitted across a domestic staircase to prevent young children from climbing the stairs, or falling down them.
What age should stair gates be removed?
- Suitable for children from 6 to 24 months
- Used in conjunction with Safety 1st Modular 3 gate
- Modular 3 plus 1 extensions fits opening from 82 cm to 298 cm
- Modular 3 plus 2 extensions fits opening from 82 cm to 370 cm
- Width of panel is 72 cm
Fitting safety stair gates in doorways and stairwells is one of the best ways to child proof the home. As infants have an innate curiosity and tend to feel the need to explore their surroundings, stair gates for babies enable you to restrict them to areas considered safe in the home.
- Use hardware-mounted baby gates at the top of stairways. …
- Install gates in homes with children between 6 months and 2 years of age.
- If possible, remove the gates when the child turns 2, or when the child has learned to open the gate or climb over it.